Features and Benefits
· Electronically controlled for constant temperature up to 95°C
· Programmable measured water delivery
· Early warning diagnostics with LCD read-out
· Five water level sensors (excludes UCD7)
· Automatic re-circulating mode to prevent under temperature drinks
· Energy saving mode on 12 and 47 litre models
Easy to install with font positioned in work surface with boiler sited below. Adequate space around unit to provide sufficient air flow and ventilation.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) food quality hose supplied. An isolating value should be installed between the supply and the machine. Right-hand side water connection and overflow.
To be connected to a 230 volt supply with
break capacities as appropriate.
Stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber
|Water Boiler Specification|
|Heat-up time (mins)||37|
|Hourly Output (cups)||168|
|Hourly Output (litres)||28|
|Power loading (kW)||3|
|Rapid Draw-Off (cups)||72|
|Rapid Draw-Off (litres)||12|
|Recovery Rate (litres)||0.5|
|Stand by Loss (kW/h)||0.09|
Instanta UCD12 Water BoilerX