Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Supplied with 1.6 metres of cable for connection to a 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity of 30 amps.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
|Water Boiler Specification|
|Heat-up time (mins)||31|
|Hourly Output (cups)||342|
|Hourly Output (litres)||57|
|Power loading (kW)||6|
|Rapid Draw-Off (cups)||162|
|Rapid Draw-Off (litres)||27|
|Rear connection clearance (mm)||45|
|Recovery Rate (litres)||1|
|Stand by Loss (kW/h)||0.09|
|Tap clearance to drip tray (mm)||200|
Instanta CPF6100-6 Water BoilerX