Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a 13amp moulded plug.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
|Water Boiler Specification|
|Heat-up time (mins)||48|
|Hourly Output (cups)||168|
|Hourly Output (litres)||28|
|Power loading (kW)||3.0|
|Rapid Draw-Off (litres)||17|
|Rear connection clearance (mm)||45|
|Recovery Rate (litres)||0.5|
|Stand by Loss (kW/h)||0.09|
|Stand by Power (kW/h)||0.1|
|Tap clearance to drip tray (mm)||304|
Instanta CPF520-3 Water BoilerX